Home » Community » General Discussion » Community Journal #3
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Community Journal #3 [message #71164] Mon, 08 July 2013 10:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hey all,

we published the third episode of the Community Journal, with a report on our latest meetup, entertailion and his awesome photography technique, willtheloon's Surfer Worm, trishycakes's horns and a new free tool to help you create 3D models by extruding image information.

Enjoy!

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Community Journal #3 [message #71172 is a reply to message #71164 ] Mon, 08 July 2013 13:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
That extrudy app is neat! Would be awesome if it was integrated into Shapeways Image Popper... Smile

Trouble using SketchUp? Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp" - http://bit.ly/1jQ4RtV
Re: Community Journal #3 [message #71406 is a reply to message #71172 ] Wed, 10 July 2013 22:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar eXtrudy  is currently offline eXtrudy
Go to all my models
Thanks for trying it out. Currently it is written completely in C++ and not usable as web application. But maybe one day an android version might be possible Wink

best regards, Hendrik

www.facebook.com/eXtrudy

Previous Topic:Any chance of getting PEC5050 material for direct casting?
Next Topic:"Could not be 3D printed"

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.