Home » Community » General Discussion » Geek Convention Presence?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Geek Convention Presence? [message #71141] Sun, 07 July 2013 15:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar Tresob  is currently offline Tresob
Go to my shop
With all of the geeky conventions going on in the summer (San Diego Comic Con, for example), maybe it would be a neat idea for some Shapeways-type (volunteers/shopkeepers) folks to band together and represent at a booth of some sort?

It could be a great place to advertise the custom toys and upgrade parts that people make for various franchises...especially fancy stuff, like fakebusker's toys.

Anyway, the thought popped in my head.

I don't actually attend any of these things because they tend to involve actually leaving one's house, but I'm sure some of the other designers on here must be Con regulars.
Re: Geek Convention Presence? [message #71153 is a reply to message #71141 ] Mon, 08 July 2013 08:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Thanks Tresob! We're definitely looking in to this. Suggestions for such events are always welcome!

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files?
Next Topic:Private link to model problem

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.