Home » Community » General Discussion » The Buccaneer 3D Printer - $347!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
The Buccaneer 3D Printer - $347! [message #71120] Sun, 07 July 2013 04:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Yet another successful Kickstarter project finished with the desired funding of $100,000 being blown out of the water with M$1.4 received!

Why? Because - if all hype is to be believed - it is a SIMPLE to use machine, pre-built (very Apple-looking in design), accepts input via wi-fi and costs just $347 !! Seriously, almost anyone could get this up and running in next to no time.

The future is getting here faster and faster!

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: The Buccaneer 3D Printer - $347! [message #71129 is a reply to message #71120 ] Sun, 07 July 2013 10:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Call me a cynic, but all this does is make me wonder who those people are who pledge money to some sketchy business plan
and a few nice pictures. Next up on kickstarter, the wonder car that runs on wastewater and coffee grounds ?
Re: The Buccaneer 3D Printer - $347! [message #71132 is a reply to message #71129 ] Sun, 07 July 2013 14:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Quote:

Next up on kickstarter, the wonder car that runs on wastewater and coffee grounds ?

Where was the link for that...?
Re: The Buccaneer 3D Printer - $347! [message #71136 is a reply to message #71132 ] Sun, 07 July 2013 15:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
On the word Kickstarter...

Edit: Sorry, I see you were referring to the wonder car ! --- I don't know, but I want one!

[Updated on: Sun, 07 July 2013 15:14 UTC]

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:Mass printing of a product...
Next Topic:Is there anyone experiencing the issue in uploading files?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.