Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Feature this!  » Heart pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  Heart pendant [message #71031] Fri, 05 July 2013 13:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar Daphne  is currently offline Daphne
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Wednesday I received my new silver ring and a bracelet. I'm really happy with it, although the lock of the bracelet failed. So I took some pictures. When I was busy, I thought, why not making pictures of the pendant I made for my mom? The picture turned out great:

index.php?t=getfile&id=35955&private=0

And for me, this is my most succesfull creation so far. A month before her birthday, I went shopping with my mom. We were looking at some jewelry when se mentioned she had a golden chain without a good pendant. She pointed one pendant out that she liked. It was a golden heart with a price of 84 euro. Not really in my budget. So I designed something similiar. It arrived perfectly on her birthday. She loved it (even before she knew I designed it, she didn't knew what Shapeways was). The chain fits easy through the opening. And almost everytime I see her, she is wearing it. So this is a pendant I'm really proud of and wanted to share, although I designed it some months ago.

My silver ring:
http://www.shapeways.com/model/1151943/ring.html?li=productB ox-search
The pendant:
http://www.shapeways.com/model/992649/golden-heart-pendant.h tml?li=productBox-search

Re: Heart pendant [message #71160 is a reply to message #71031 ] Mon, 08 July 2013 09:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
That's a great story, thanks for sharing! Isn't it amazing to be able to give something you designed yourself? Smile

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:My Latest Stuff
Next Topic:Kazama Iphone 5 case and some of my other work.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.