Home » Community » It arrived! » Organic Arm Chair
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Organic Arm Chair [message #7097] Tue, 06 October 2009 08:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar omcdesign  is currently offline omcdesign
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=1510&private=0

Organic Arm Chair arrives, learn more at: http://www.omcdesign.com/index.php?design=718

Re: Organic Arm Chair [message #7106 is a reply to message #7097 ] Tue, 06 October 2009 12:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Do you make these chairs? What do you make them out of? It would be interesting to make that out of metal, and plastic wouldn't be able to hold weight in that shape, so I'm guessing some carbon fiber, or a high density plastic like High density PETE?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Organic Arm Chair [message #7236 is a reply to message #7097 ] Mon, 12 October 2009 09:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar omcdesign  is currently offline omcdesign
Go to my shop
actually some of them are realized in wood, and if it is plastic you can still put a metal skeleton inside the injection molding process.

Previous Topic:Happy Chair
Next Topic:Dinosaur 2 v0 And The Heartbreak Kid models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.