Home » Support » Bug Reporting » One of your customer service agents cancelled my order(257106) without my ferm confirmation on this
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
One of your customer service agents cancelled my order(257106) without my ferm confirmation on this [message #70944] Thu, 04 July 2013 11:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar pap1cristian  is currently offline pap1cristian
Go to all my models
One of your customer service agents cancelled my order 257106 without my ferm confirmation on this .I have asked for a better shipment date as it was delayed and advised that I am considering canceling the order and she took it upon her self and canceled it without asking me if this is my decision.This is not acceptable !!!!!
Re: One of your customer service agents cancelled my order(257106) without my ferm confirmation on t [message #70945 is a reply to message #70944 ] Thu, 04 July 2013 11:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Possibly a simple misunderstanding ? Email service@shapeways.com to get your order reinstated.
Re: One of your customer service agents cancelled my order(257106) without my ferm confirmation on t [message #70959 is a reply to message #70945 ] Thu, 04 July 2013 14:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
pap1cristian, I can see that you are in contact with Michon to resolve this issue.

Best,
Mitchell

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Request: Able to delete cancelt orders and order status
Next Topic:Request: Private Message notification on the home page