Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » July 3: Google Hangouts on Rejections
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
July 3: Google Hangouts on Rejections [message #70871] Wed, 03 July 2013 09:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi guys,

It seems there is still a lot to talk about on this topic, so we'll be holding two google hangouts TODAY, Wednesday July 3rd for you to talk directly to us and get your questions answered!

Details:

Google Hangout in Eindhoven with Bart (Community Manager Europe) and Mitchell (Customer Service) and Luuk (Supply Chain)
Wednesday July 3rd
3PM Eindhoven time (1PM UTC)

Google Hangout in New York with Natalia (Community Manager USA), Christopher and/or Christian (Product Managers)
Wednesday July 3rd
2PM Eastern Standard Time, USA (6pm UTC)

We will post the link to join the hangout in this thread about 15 minutes before it starts, and each will run about 30 minutes.

if you miss it, you can always join our regular Shapeways Live which happens once a month too.

Looking forward to chatting!

Bart & Natalia

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: July 3: Google Hangouts on Rejections [message #70884 is a reply to message #70871 ] Wed, 03 July 2013 12:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey folks,

for the EU hangout, please use this link:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/84936e35500fa16f75f6842fe 1c527e3088f78fb?authuser=0&hl=en

See you in a bit!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:automatic check of uploaded model
Next Topic:3D printer sharing community

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.