Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler needed for small business
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler needed for small business [message #70620] Thu, 27 June 2013 20:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar PrimevalSands  is currently offline PrimevalSands
Go to all my models
Although I'm somewhat able to do this project myself, time is now a factor. I'm currently working with designs I already made and need someone to produce models that I need done. I have a start-up business that sells and manufactures custom plastic toys to be placed in pinball machines. The goal is to produce a part that mimics the look of a picture/graphic on the pinball playfield (the flat surface where the ball travels that is often decorated with art). I have several handmade pieces that I would like 3d modeled and then converted to an .stl and .step file to be sent to a manufacturing company for production. Some things I would also like modeled are only in the form of sketches and simple drafts. If anyone is up to the challenge, please let me know.
Re: 3D modeler needed for small business [message #70655 is a reply to message #70620 ] Fri, 28 June 2013 14:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TylerJones  is currently offline TylerJones
Go to my shop
PM sent.

Previous Topic:simple 30mm miniature needed
Next Topic:Anyone wanna make a traincar?