Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #68905] Thu, 30 May 2013 16:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar VRHDesign  is currently offline VRHDesign
Go to all my models
I am a qualified mechanical engineer ready to assist you with your designing needs. I can turn ideas and sketches in great 3D models ready to be printed or manufactured in any other way you desire. I have over 4 years of professional experience with Solidworks and haven't come across a project I cannot support from start to finish.

As well as a mechanical engineer, I also have 3 years of practical experience which has resulted in me being able to read and draw extremely accurate production drawings you may need.

My rate varies on the amount of work I expect your project needs, as well as the difficulty. Please feel free to contact me with any of your questions and I'll be happy to make you a quote.

For more information and reviews about my work, you can also find me on oDesk: https://www.odesk.com/users/~010edf5b9a3d4ac050
I'm also in the process of building my own website. Stay tuned.
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #68908 is a reply to message #68905 ] Thu, 30 May 2013 18:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mikewillplay  is currently offline mikewillplay
Go to all my models
Hi-
I have an idea for a phone case.
I have sketches of the idea.
Will you sign an NDA/non compete contract?

I'm not sure how this all works so perhaps you could advise.

Thank you,
Mike W.

Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #68918 is a reply to message #68908 ] Thu, 30 May 2013 19:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I have sent you a pm!
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #68945 is a reply to message #68905 ] Fri, 31 May 2013 00:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dante2262  is currently offline dante2262
Go to all my models
I would like wearable Iron man helmet can have the colors but does not have to have them you can pm me price and if ub need them i can send u pictures.the only part i want to function is the front to go up and down.

[Updated on: Fri, 31 May 2013 00:46 UTC]

Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #68964 is a reply to message #68945 ] Fri, 31 May 2013 09:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
dante2262 wrote on Fri, 31 May 2013 00:45

I would like wearable Iron man helmet can have the colors but does not have to have them you can pm me price and if ub need them i can send u pictures.the only part i want to function is the front to go up and down.

I've sent you a pm as well.

Thanks for your interest everyone. I welcome everyone and anyone to forward me their ideas so I can give you a quote. Thanks!
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69030 is a reply to message #68905 ] Sat, 01 June 2013 09:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar peanutbuttery  is currently offline peanutbuttery
Go to all my models
Double Enveloping Worm gear is what i was looking for. I would need the gear and worm that matched in a 40:1 set up wondering if its something you can do?
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69049 is a reply to message #69030 ] Sat, 01 June 2013 16:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
peanutbuttery wrote on Sat, 01 June 2013 09:42

Double Enveloping Worm gear is what i was looking for. I would need the gear and worm that matched in a 40:1 set up wondering if its something you can do?

Thank you for your message. I have replied to you. This is definitely the kind of thing I can do. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69107 is a reply to message #68905 ] Mon, 03 June 2013 14:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ronnierate  is currently offline ronnierate
Go to all my models
I have a simple and elegant design idea to improve the efficiency of an existing industrial product which I would need to describe. Can you call me at 832-776-4766?

Dale Reynolds
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69110 is a reply to message #69107 ] Mon, 03 June 2013 15:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
ronnierate wrote on Mon, 03 June 2013 14:35

I have a simple and elegant design idea to improve the efficiency of an existing industrial product which I would need to describe. Can you call me at 832-776-4766?

Dale Reynolds

Thank you for your post, Dale. I have sent you a message.

Vincent
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69717 is a reply to message #68905 ] Wed, 12 June 2013 19:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PierceWorks3D  is currently offline PierceWorks3D
Go to my shop
Hello,

My name is Chris. I am looking to outsource a bit of modeling work for a design that I have already vectored out. I actually have several concepts ready for rendering, but I have one specifically that I think would be best for a mechanical engineer/industrial designer. The design is fairly simple, in theory. It is made up of a few aligned gears. I just want to make sure that the working parts, well.., work.

Are you available at this time?

Thank you much,

Chris
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69742 is a reply to message #69717 ] Thu, 13 June 2013 08:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
PierceWorks3D wrote on Wed, 12 June 2013 19:47

Hello,

My name is Chris. I am looking to outsource a bit of modeling work for a design that I have already vectored out. I actually have several concepts ready for rendering, but I have one specifically that I think would be best for a mechanical engineer/industrial designer. The design is fairly simple, in theory. It is made up of a few aligned gears. I just want to make sure that the working parts, well.., work.

Are you available at this time?

Thank you much,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your message. I have responded to you in private messages. Looking forward to hearing more about your project.

Vincent

To anyone else, I still have space available in my schedule for your projects! Don't hesitate to contact me for a quote!
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #70155 is a reply to message #68905 ] Thu, 20 June 2013 12:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I have a few projects running at the moment. Thank you very much everyone for your interest. Most of my current projects are finishing in the middle/at the end of the upcoming week. I will be very happy to receive your project details and to give you a quote to get started soon.

Always feel free to send me private messages with your projects!

Thanks
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #70222 is a reply to message #68905 ] Fri, 21 June 2013 02:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JDEZ  is currently offline JDEZ
Go to my shop
hi my name is John, i made a ring in college rhino class and i dont have the software to fix the size of it anymore, can u make the proportions printable ? how much does this correction cost? the ring link is here:
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/DEZ
thank you for your time

JDEZ
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #70399 is a reply to message #68905 ] Mon, 24 June 2013 14:53 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Cwiblin  is currently offline Cwiblin
Go to all my models
Need quote. See model; the attachment is a cut view of a plastic can with no top but the bottom has a lip but a large hole.

410-923-4653
claudewiblin@verizon.net

Previous Topic:3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content
Next Topic:3D scanning for creatives