Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D Artist for inexpensive well made printable 3D Models
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Artist for inexpensive well made printable 3D Models [message #69139] Mon, 03 June 2013 21:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar sorhain  is currently offline sorhain
Go to my shop
About me:
I'm a 3D modeler and I am looking for creative jobs. I graduated from Tyler School of Art at Temple University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Ceramics, Metals, Jewelry and CADCAM.

Expertise:
I have been using Rhinoceros4.0/5.0 for 3+ years. I also have experience in Flamingo Raytrace/Nxt, Magics and Zedit, RhinoCAM, and Desk Proto.

Experience:
Managed many projects from inception to fabrication, and assisted students in the above stated programs. References available upon request.

Portfolio:
Work completed for other freelance clients http://www.corinnehansen.com/Freelance
http://www.corinnehansen.com/
Resume here but also attached as a word document: http://www.corinnehansen.com/Resume

Rate:
Negotiable

[Updated on: Fri, 12 July 2013 04:26 UTC]

www.corinnehansen.com sorhain@gmail.com
Re: 3D Artist for inexpensive well made printable 3D Models [message #69884 is a reply to message #69139 ] Sat, 15 June 2013 15:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Here is an example of a project I recently completed for a client.

index.php?t=getfile&id=34456&private=0

Re: 3D Artist for inexpensive well made printable 3D Models [message #70133 is a reply to message #69884 ] Wed, 19 June 2013 22:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarakuTenshi  is currently offline DarakuTenshi
Go to all my models
Thank you Sorhain for the work you did for me designing this spinner. It was just as I wanted it! Oh, and thank you for getting the job done so quickly. I've been trying to get someone to do this for me since around December... I wish I would have found you back then.
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=34701&

[Updated on: Wed, 19 June 2013 22:16 UTC]

Re: 3D Artist for inexpensive well made printable 3D Models [message #70137 is a reply to message #70133 ] Wed, 19 June 2013 22:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thank you DarakuTenshi for providing me with this wonderful opportunity! I am glad I was able to provide what you needed in a timely manner. It was a pleasure working with you!

Re: 3D Artist for inexpensive well made printable 3D Models [message #70223 is a reply to message #69139 ] Fri, 21 June 2013 02:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JDEZ  is currently offline JDEZ
Go to my shop
hi my name is John, i made a ring in college rhino class and i dont have the software to fix the size of it anymore, can u make the proportions printable ? how much does this correction cost? the ring link is here:
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/DEZ
thank you for your time

JDEZ
Re: 3D Artist for inexpensive well made printable 3D Models [message #70227 is a reply to message #70223 ] Fri, 21 June 2013 03:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Dear John,
Thank you for your time and consideration. I have sent you a pm.
Corinne

[Updated on: Fri, 21 June 2013 03:28 UTC]

Re: 3D Artist for inexpensive well made printable 3D Models [message #71317 is a reply to message #69139 ] Wed, 10 July 2013 03:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dinhohc  is currently offline dinhohc
Go to all my models
I'm trying to print a hammer in ceramic through Shapeways, I have been trying unsuccessfully to adapt the model that I have to be possible to print on ceramic. Think you can help me in this project? It's a college project.
Sending the model hammer attached paara that you take a look, and pictures of some nails that would also like to model and print.

I'm waiting for news.

sorry my english ....
Re: 3D Artist for inexpensive well made printable 3D Models [message #71319 is a reply to message #71317 ] Wed, 10 July 2013 03:33 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Dear dinhohc,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have sent you a pm.

Previous Topic:Professional Product Designer for hire
Next Topic:Hardsurface modeller

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.