Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Designer Needed Soon
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Designer Needed Soon [message #69832] Fri, 14 June 2013 14:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar DarakuTenshi  is currently offline DarakuTenshi
Go to all my models
I've attempted this in the past and have not been able to find anyone who was able to do this. I'm looking for someone that can make a "counter" for me that I will be able to keep control on the price. Basically I want to sell this item at cost for people who want to get this for the game that I've created. Here is a quick drawing that I did several months back to show you a slight idea as to what I'm looking for. If you have a better idea as to how to achieve the same effect I'm fine with that.

https://imageshack.com/a/img812/516/imagewjp.jpghttps://imageshack.com/a/img255/1772/imagepxb.jpg

I need this to have numbers 1-30 where the user will be able to select what number they are on to keep track of the HP of a certain character in the game. This turning disc may not be the best way for a designer to do create, so again I'm open to options.

Please get in contact with me if you think that you are able to tackle this.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 June 2013 15:57 UTC]

Re: Designer Needed Soon [message #69887 is a reply to message #69832 ] Sat, 15 June 2013 16:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I have a couple offers from designers. This topic for now is on hold until I can discuss details with the designers to see what can be done.
Re: Designer Needed Soon [message #70077 is a reply to message #69887 ] Wed, 19 June 2013 02:16 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
I am no longer in need of help on this project. Designer has submitted me a design.

Previous Topic:Looking for help with a design
Next Topic:3d modeler needed for project

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.