Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Buying » Question about uploading
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Question about uploading [message #69824] Fri, 14 June 2013 12:38 UTC Go to next message
avatar AMPUSA  is currently offline AMPUSA
Go to all my models
Im a bit new to this whole 3d printing. I had someone create 4 stl files to create a 30 round magazines for an AR-15. Im not sure If I should be uploading in millimeters or inches? I tried in milimeters and it says 2 of my files are to small to create. The inches were ok. Any help?
Re: Question about uploading [message #69826 is a reply to message #69824 ] Fri, 14 June 2013 12:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey AMPUSA,

I'm sorry but we will not print any weapons or weapons parts. Please have a look at our content policy:

http://www.shapeways.com/legal/content_policy

We want Shapeways to be for everyone, regardless of their age, gender, orientation or beliefs. This broad sweep of inclusivity means we create boundaries and guidelines to ensure everyone can enjoy Shapeways equally. Our guidelines are guided by both Dutch and US law, and a combination of both.

Thanks!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Any update on non-UPS shipping options?
Next Topic:Bug in Sandstone pricing?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.