Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #66295] Wed, 17 April 2013 22:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar polaroid  is currently offline polaroid
Go to all my models
Hey all!

I'm a digital sculptor and designer specializing in sculpting characters and toys meant for print. I'm really passionate about character design, and modeling just about any product for print. I'm currently available to sculpt just about anything you could want, so please feel free to ask any questions you may have, and let's make some cool products!

Type: Any!
Price: different rates depending on the complexity of the project, but I'm willing to consider budgets too, so feel free to email or PM me!

Check out some of my work here:

www.robertborashan.com/3d

index.php?t=getfile&id=32928&private=0

[Updated on: Fri, 24 May 2013 07:57 UTC]

Re: Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #66757 is a reply to message #66295 ] Wed, 24 April 2013 01:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I've gotten a great response so far, thank you all who PM me so much! Here is some new personal work from me, based on my friend's character.

http://i.imgur.com/EYTa9jS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HividaZ.jpg
Re: Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #68602 is a reply to message #66295 ] Fri, 24 May 2013 07:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thank you all for the PMs and inquiries, I have been able to do some extremely fun projects.

Here is a new personal work! A little creature I've been working on since I was a little kid. Hope you enjoy, and please feel free to keep asking any questions you may have! Contact me today and I can sculpt you some great little critters like this one also.

index.php?t=getfile&id=32927&private=0
Re: Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #69783 is a reply to message #68602 ] Fri, 14 June 2013 01:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Finishing up some projects, and ready for more work!

Here's some new personal stuff from me.

index.php?t=getfile&id=34390&private=0

Re: Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #69794 is a reply to message #66295 ] Fri, 14 June 2013 07:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar numbskull1212  is currently offline numbskull1212
Go to all my models
Great Sculpter!
Does exceptional work at affordable prices, knows whats needed for printable models, turns concepts in to masterpieces.
Great to work with, and will continue to work with.
Re: Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #70741 is a reply to message #69794 ] Sun, 30 June 2013 21:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UAlienD13  is currently offline UAlienD13
Go to all my models
Robert is an excellent sculpter who does quality work and quickly. He responds quickly and communicates well. I highly recommend him. I will definitely use him for future projects.
Scot
Re: Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #72409 is a reply to message #66295 ] Tue, 30 July 2013 20:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hi guys, finishing up some projects and I am ready for new work! Please PM or email me if you need some affordable, quality work done.

Here is the start of a new character, this time a League of Legends character:

index.php?t=getfile&id=37478&private=0

Re: Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #78048 is a reply to message #72409 ] Sat, 02 November 2013 21:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hi all, finishing some really fun projects. I'm ready for more! Please PM or email me if you need some high quality, affordable work. Let's make some fun stuff!

Here is some more work from me:

index.php?t=getfile&id=44261&private=0

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 687.16KB, Downloaded 291 time(s))

Re: Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #80317 is a reply to message #78048 ] Mon, 02 December 2013 07:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar movifann  is currently offline movifann
Go to all my models
i made a female IDF figure out of sculpey clay and would like to turn it into a plastic figure.. would you be interested in helping me with something like that?
i will send you pics of figurine tomorrow , my email is movisnob@gmail.com.. and tomorrow will send multiple pics of figurine Tim

polaroid wrote on Sat, 02 November 2013 21:24

Hi all, finishing some really fun projects. I'm ready for more! Please PM or email me if you need some high quality, affordable work. Let's make some fun stuff!

Here is some more work from me:

index.php?t=getfile&id=44261&private=0

Re: Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #90649 is a reply to message #80317 ] Thu, 29 May 2014 01:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hello again everybody! After finishing up some projects, I am ready to help out with some more great work! Please send me a message or email if you'd like to talk about working together.

Here is a little quicky I finished for a client recently.

His reference:

index.php?t=getfile&id=60589&private=0

The final product, my sculpt:

index.php?t=getfile&id=60591&private=0

[Updated on: Thu, 29 May 2014 01:08 UTC]

Re: Polaroid's toy corner - affordable digital sculptor [message #94325 is a reply to message #90649 ] Sat, 19 July 2014 01:57 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Hi all! Another round of fun work done. I am ready for new commissions, so feel free to PM or email me if you'd like something done.

Here's some more figure work!

index.php?t=getfile&id=65432&private=0

Previous Topic:I have 3d mesh of my room with a huge mm cartoon I need it made
Next Topic:looking for 3d designer for project

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.