Home »  » 3D modeler needed » URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP! [message #69529] Mon, 10 June 2013 12:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar Stark1138  is currently offline Stark1138
Go to all my models
Hi,

I have a very lucrative retail business but my modeler moved and I need to replace him. I need someone capable of fast turnarounds, High detail, and accuracy, as well as knowledge of Solidworks, 3Ds Max, and Maya. STL files. This is well paid part time job!
Re: URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP! [message #69645 is a reply to message #69529 ] Tue, 11 June 2013 22:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TitanArt  is currently offline TitanArt
Go to all my models
Hello, I have several years of experience in a variety of creative fields including game design and product modeling. I currently specialize in producing high poly models for product developers, most of which happen to be automotive and inventions. This means that I see a ton of different concepts come across my desk.

In addition to my extensive modeling experience, I have strong communication skills coupled with my ability to turn projects around quickly. My broad design background makes me an excellent candidate for this project. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview.
Sincerely,

James Williams
Titan Art Lead Artist
Email: TitanArt@live.com
Re: URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP! [message #69745 is a reply to message #69529 ] Thu, 13 June 2013 11:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar uzicu  is currently offline uzicu
Go to all my models
Pm sent

[Updated on: Thu, 13 June 2013 11:42 UTC]

Re: URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP! [message #69765 is a reply to message #69529 ] Thu, 13 June 2013 17:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar traiano  is currently offline traiano
Go to my shop
Im the 3D Artist you need.
info@braiter.tv
Re: URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP! [message #70277 is a reply to message #69529 ] Fri, 21 June 2013 18:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Montenea  is currently offline Montenea
Go to all my models
Hi,

It is face to face, or it can be online. I can work with a very good performance sending the finished models on line.

Andres.

Previous Topic:Jewellery Design
Next Topic:3d modeler needed for project

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.