Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP! [message #69529] Mon, 10 June 2013 12:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar Stark1138  is currently offline Stark1138
Go to all my models
Hi,

I have a very lucrative retail business but my modeler moved and I need to replace him. I need someone capable of fast turnarounds, High detail, and accuracy, as well as knowledge of Solidworks, 3Ds Max, and Maya. STL files. This is well paid part time job!
Re: URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP! [message #69645 is a reply to message #69529 ] Tue, 11 June 2013 22:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TitanArt  is currently offline TitanArt
Go to all my models
Hello, I have several years of experience in a variety of creative fields including game design and product modeling. I currently specialize in producing high poly models for product developers, most of which happen to be automotive and inventions. This means that I see a ton of different concepts come across my desk.

In addition to my extensive modeling experience, I have strong communication skills coupled with my ability to turn projects around quickly. My broad design background makes me an excellent candidate for this project. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview.
Sincerely,

James Williams
Titan Art Lead Artist
Email: TitanArt@live.com
Re: URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP! [message #69745 is a reply to message #69529 ] Thu, 13 June 2013 11:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar uzicu  is currently offline uzicu
Go to all my models
Pm sent

[Updated on: Thu, 13 June 2013 11:42 UTC]

Re: URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP! [message #69765 is a reply to message #69529 ] Thu, 13 June 2013 17:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar traiano  is currently offline traiano
Go to my shop
Im the 3D Artist you need.
info@braiter.tv
Re: URGENT, Modeler Needed (PAID) in San Francisco ASAP! [message #70277 is a reply to message #69529 ] Fri, 21 June 2013 18:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Montenea  is currently offline Montenea
Go to all my models
Hi,

It is face to face, or it can be online. I can work with a very good performance sending the finished models on line.

Andres.

Previous Topic:Jewellery Design
Next Topic:3d modeler needed for project