Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Solid (Not mesh surface) Skull .DWG Needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Solid (Not mesh surface) Skull .DWG Needed [message #69378] Fri, 07 June 2013 10:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar MHFD  is currently offline MHFD
Go to my shop
I'm an AutoCAD worker but complex organic shapes allude me.
I've been able to find .DWG, solidworksPart and .STL files for a full skull on GrabCAD and Sketchup but none seem to be meshes that CAN be converted to 3D Solid surfaces(at least not using A/CAD'10).

I'm in need of someone that can provide an AutoCAD 2010 compatible 3D-solid skull .DWG.
Doesn't need to be excessively high resolution, just passable. End product intended for detail on a belt buckle no larger that 3"x5".

Let me know what compensation would be agreeable.
Help appreciated!
-Mitch

[Updated on: Sat, 08 June 2013 02:29 UTC]

Re: 3D Solid (Not mesh surface) Skull .DWG Needed [message #69560 is a reply to message #69378 ] Mon, 10 June 2013 20:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar nickheymer  is currently offline nickheymer
Go to all my models
If the solid works file is an iges can you post/attach it, I may be able to help you out

Previous Topic:3d Modeler needed in NYC
Next Topic:3D designer needed in the Atlanta Ga. area

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.