Home » Community » Work in progress » Non-Profit Fundraiser Model - Don't Starve, Wilson
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Non-Profit Fundraiser Model - Don't Starve, Wilson [message #69215] Wed, 05 June 2013 02:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar GabrielGullbergh  is currently offline GabrielGullbergh
Go to my shop
Non-Profit Fundraiser Model - Don't Starve, Wilson

I need some advice or help reducing the material use/cost for a model I have created inspired by the game "Don't Starve". I intend for it to be a non-profit donation towards preserving forestry, in collaboration with the producers of the game.

The model is very head heavy at the moment, and I have opened it up for download for any that wish to take a peek. (please be respectful and do not re-print without permission)

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1064441

- Gabriel Gullbergh

[Updated on: Wed, 05 June 2013 02:03 UTC]

Re: Non-Profit Fundraiser Model - Don't Starve, Wilson [message #69227 is a reply to message #69215 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 09:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Split it into two parts and make the head hollow - as seen here
Re: Non-Profit Fundraiser Model - Don't Starve, Wilson [message #69269 is a reply to message #69227 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 23:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar GabrielGullbergh  is currently offline GabrielGullbergh
Go to my shop
Yea I did that but hollowing out the hair area is tough. Im sure there is a tutorial for this somewhere,...

Previous Topic:colors on models and using Blender application
Next Topic:Octopus

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.