Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Disallow 3D model download
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Disallow 3D model download [message #69211] Wed, 05 June 2013 00:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar scaddesign  is currently offline scaddesign
Go to my shop
Just published first part for sale in the shapeway shop.
Even though the allow download button is not selected in the edit model page, When I view the item in the shop, the Download Button is still present.
Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?
Re: Disallow 3D model download [message #69212 is a reply to message #69211 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 01:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
You most likely are logged into the site as the shopowner. Log off, then check the model.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Disallow 3D model download [message #69232 is a reply to message #69211 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 13:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I thought that it should be distinguishable as well that only you can download it. It's a feature added, as previously you had to turn on allow downloads to download your own model. Now you can download it when you are logged on.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Disallow 3D model download [message #69268 is a reply to message #69232 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 22:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar scaddesign  is currently offline scaddesign
Go to my shop
That makes sense. Thanks for the replies.

Previous Topic:Word wrapping really annoying in "It Arrived" forum
Next Topic:2D to 3D not working

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.