Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D print designer needed, garment district New York City
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D print designer needed, garment district New York City [message #69168] Tue, 04 June 2013 14:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar Joesnyc  is currently offline Joesnyc
Go to all my models
Hi'
i'm in the kateboard business and i need a 3d print designer in the NYC midtown area. i have a lot of ideas that i'de like printed up.
i'm a start up company so i am on a budget.
but hit me up lets see what we can accomplish.
jsabzehroo@gmail.com
thanks!

[Updated on: Tue, 04 June 2013 16:21 UTC]

Re: 3D print designer needed, garment district New York City [message #69246 is a reply to message #69168 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 17:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TitanArt  is currently offline TitanArt
Go to all my models
Hello, your post is kind of vague but since I am into skateboarding I wanted to help you out. I have several years of experience in a variety of creative fields including game design and product modeling. I currently specialize in producing high poly models for product developers, most of which happen to be automotive and inventions. This means that I see a ton of different concepts come across my desk.

James Williams
Titan Art Lead Artist
Email: TitanArt@live.com

Previous Topic:ISO designer to create 3D design of patented product
Next Topic:Titan Art Product Development

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.