Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » ISO designer to create 3D design of patented product
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
ISO designer to create 3D design of patented product [message #69191] Tue, 04 June 2013 19:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar rna587  is currently offline rna587
Go to all my models
I own a patent on a container. I would like to create a prototype. The first step appears to be creating a 3D design. Please let me know if you are interested in working with me.
Re: ISO designer to create 3D design of patented product [message #69192 is a reply to message #69191 ] Tue, 04 June 2013 19:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RMRdesign  is currently offline RMRdesign
Go to my shop
Sounds like a fun project to me. If you want to see my work check; www.rmrdesign.nl
When you think I can make your products in visualisations and 3d model, you can contact me.
Re: ISO designer to create 3D design of patented product [message #69242 is a reply to message #69191 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 16:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar VRHDesign  is currently offline VRHDesign
Go to all my models
Hi rna587,

I have seen your thread about the product you'd like to have designed. I have around 4 years of professional experience in Solidworks, and have yet to come across a project I cannot support from start to finish.

You can find more about me here: http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=14524& amp; amp;start=0&

Please let me know if you're interested in my servies.
Thanks,
Vincent Huijing

Previous Topic:Looking for someone to make a 3D model for a Figurine
Next Topic:3D print designer needed, garment district New York City

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.