Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » ISO designer to create 3D design of patented product
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
ISO designer to create 3D design of patented product [message #69191] Tue, 04 June 2013 19:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar rna587  is currently offline rna587
Go to all my models
I own a patent on a container. I would like to create a prototype. The first step appears to be creating a 3D design. Please let me know if you are interested in working with me.
Re: ISO designer to create 3D design of patented product [message #69192 is a reply to message #69191 ] Tue, 04 June 2013 19:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RMRdesign  is currently offline RMRdesign
Go to my shop
Sounds like a fun project to me. If you want to see my work check; www.rmrdesign.nl
When you think I can make your products in visualisations and 3d model, you can contact me.
Re: ISO designer to create 3D design of patented product [message #69242 is a reply to message #69191 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 16:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar VRHDesign  is currently offline VRHDesign
Go to all my models
Hi rna587,

I have seen your thread about the product you'd like to have designed. I have around 4 years of professional experience in Solidworks, and have yet to come across a project I cannot support from start to finish.

You can find more about me here: http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=14524& amp; amp;start=0&

Please let me know if you're interested in my servies.
Thanks,
Vincent Huijing

Previous Topic:Looking for someone to make a 3D model for a Figurine
Next Topic:3D print designer needed, garment district New York City