|Oauth question [message #68518] Wed, 22 May 2013 22:36 UTC
I want to login to my account to make a browser based modeling tool and uploader. I have some trouble though getting an acces token.
if i fill in my credentials in the consumer_key.php, I can:
1. open <mypage>//php-curl/AuthorizeWithRequestUriQuery-oauth1-curl.php see file here
2. i get the following reply:
[..]Received a temporary request token : Request token : 75406c2b982364998f8a5fad61c5f14255c49a0e Request token secret : 5370ace36d71227d32f03721c9a0f6646a2d5067 Next please authenticate yourself at http://api.shapeways.com/login?oauth_token=75406c2b982364998 f8a5fad61c5f14255c49a0e and collect the PIN for the next step. Fatal error: Call to undefined function readline() in /customers/1/7/f/timcastelijn.nl/httpd.www/savetoweb/2013052 2/php-curl/AuthorizeWithRequestUriQuery-oauth1-curl.php on line 92
3. i can now go to
where after I log in i get a verification code
What do I do with this verification code to proceed?
4. if I enter it in the AuthorizeWithRequestUriQuery-oauth1-curl.php as $pin I get in return
(i.e. null values).
Acces token: Acces token secret:
5. another try was to authenticate with <mypage>php-pecl/Authorize-oauth1-pecl.php, but then i immediatley get
Fatal error: Class 'Oauth' not found in <mypage>php-pecl/Authorize-oauth1-pecl.php on line 11
Can anyone help me with this?
|Re: Oauth question [message #70486 is a reply to message #69171 ] Tue, 25 June 2013 16:28 UTC
thanks for your help so far. II installed the Oauth module. I have some further questions though:|
1. if I open /shapeways/php-pecl/Authorize-oauth1-pecl.php in my browser I get to the readline point as well however in if I enter
in the cli I still get the "Oauth class not found" error. Does this mean it does find the class when I execute the script using the browser and but can't find it when using the cli?
2. If I go to follow the link that the script returns I get a verifier code after login. Does this mean I authorize my own account to be accesed by the scripts that use the authentication token? is this a one time authorisation?
3. Can the pin only be put in using CLI?