Home » Community » It arrived! » Kingdom Hearts Fans anywhere?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Kingdom Hearts Fans anywhere? [message #68173] Thu, 16 May 2013 20:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar KaiyaSea  is currently offline KaiyaSea
Go to my shop
this is my wayfinder that i modelled in Maya 3D software. I'm an animation student in England and we had a brief tutorial on 3D printing, this is my first attempt and i'm so excited at the result. The colour is filled in with a metal paint/residue that crackles in the drying process, and the actual model is made of stainless steel. If you'd like one let me know and visit my shop! (which is still under development obviously Razz) i can fill it in any mix of colours and it can be printed in any of the available materials on this site, (although a metal is recommended)

Re: Kingdom Hearts Fans anywhere? [message #68217 is a reply to message #68173 ] Fri, 17 May 2013 11:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
I like it. I've been experimenting with colour fills, myself. Can I ask what is was exactly that you used?

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Kingdom Hearts Fans anywhere? [message #68846 is a reply to message #68217 ] Wed, 29 May 2013 16:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
....Guess this was a drive-by posting....

Re: Kingdom Hearts Fans anywhere? [message #68995 is a reply to message #68846 ] Fri, 31 May 2013 16:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar KaiyaSea  is currently offline KaiyaSea
Go to my shop
god sorry man, didn't see the email for your message so i figured no body had looked at my post Confused it's prisme that i use, as it dries it gets a sort of crackled effect, it also blends with other colours relatively well Smile i've bought a few more to test other colours. i'll post them too if you'd like
Re: Kingdom Hearts Fans anywhere? [message #69008 is a reply to message #68995 ] Fri, 31 May 2013 17:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Haha, better late than never Shocked Yes, would love to see more. Despite the fact that not many people respond in forums there is a lot of interest to see what others are getting up to.

Was that spelling right? Can't find PRISME paints anywhere. Did you buy them online or in a store? From your testing how do they stand up?

Re: Kingdom Hearts Fans anywhere? [message #69013 is a reply to message #69008 ] Fri, 31 May 2013 18:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Google found me "pebeo fantasy prisme paints", pebeo.com lists Deserres stores in
Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto as Canadian resellers.
Re: Kingdom Hearts Fans anywhere? [message #69017 is a reply to message #68173 ] Fri, 31 May 2013 18:50 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Aha, thanks!

Previous Topic:Sintel figurine!
Next Topic:Rototribute by OSKAR