Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Ohio
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Ohio [message #68724] Sun, 26 May 2013 16:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar anthony_fordjr  is currently offline anthony_fordjr
Go to all my models
Hello everyone.

I'm new to 3D Printing and I thought this was an interesting idea for my creative outlets. I'm thinking about creating some lighting and hopefully this community will point me in the right direction for getting started. I have a whole host of questions about Blueprinting and all that jazz but I will probably traverse the site more before I ask any questions.

Hopefully I find what I'm looking for, In the meantime I would love to just talk to any and everyone I can about their experiences with the site and how they feel it does its job overall.

-Salutations
AFJr.
Re: Hello from Ohio [message #68786 is a reply to message #68724 ] Tue, 28 May 2013 15:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome! We are full of answers here, so if you can't find what you're looking for, ask!

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hello from Ohio [message #68803 is a reply to message #68786 ] Tue, 28 May 2013 23:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar anthony_fordjr  is currently offline anthony_fordjr
Go to all my models
Well thank you for that. I appreciate the warm welcome Very Happy

I have a few general ideas of what I want to make but I need help figuring out the operational side of things, How would someone buying this piece from me Install and use it. That's the hurtle I need to get over.
Re: Hello from Ohio [message #68824 is a reply to message #68724 ] Wed, 29 May 2013 12:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
When you figure it out, this is one of the best ways I've seen yet of displaying how to assemble a product here on Shapeways.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Hello From Canada
Next Topic:Custom Figurines