Home » Community » Work in progress » Personal Jesus
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Personal Jesus [message #68279] Sat, 18 May 2013 08:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Giorgi  is currently offline Giorgi
Go to all my models
Hey!
This is the necklace I designed for myself, I would love to get any material/model advices. Plus would be grateful for any hints how I could sell it here.
Here you can see other images from Personal Jesus: http://cargocollective.com/popika/Personal-Jesus

Excited to be part of the Shapeways, hopefully I will move forward and deliver more stuff soon.

Regards,
Giorgi

• Attachment: Jesus1.jpg
    (Size: 161.78KB, Downloaded 78 time(s))

Re: Personal Jesus [message #68297 is a reply to message #68279 ] Sat, 18 May 2013 14:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar FabMeJewelry  is currently offline FabMeJewelry
Go to my shop
We don't know the exact scale but <3 the design !

Silver Glossy would be very nice, don't think Premium Silver will be possible because they won't be able to polish inside the cavities ?

Wesley Günter - FabMeJewelry.com - Set a course, for the future !
Re: Personal Jesus [message #68319 is a reply to message #68297 ] Sun, 19 May 2013 13:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thank you! Smile Scale is 4.5 w x 2 d x 6 h.
I think besides coloured plastic almost every material could work, if it's possible to print... But sure, silver, steel and white plastic would be the best choices for this object.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:38 UTC]

Re: Personal Jesus [message #68321 is a reply to message #68319 ] Sun, 19 May 2013 14:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar FreeRangeBrain  is currently offline FreeRangeBrain
Go to my shop
That's a gorgeous design! Nice job!

I'd think an interesting option would be either basic silver or unpolished gold plated stainless - letting natual handling do the polishing to get some interesting variation in level of finish.

Creativity - sometimes by the brute force method.
Re: Personal Jesus [message #68323 is a reply to message #68321 ] Sun, 19 May 2013 15:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Good point! Thanks a lot!
Re: Personal Jesus [message #68671 is a reply to message #68279 ] Sat, 25 May 2013 16:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Limbraglas  is currently offline Limbraglas
Go to all my models
I'm not a religious man, but for the right person this is a new design. The holy man holding the rope...NICE
Re: Personal Jesus [message #68752 is a reply to message #68279 ] Mon, 27 May 2013 15:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jess_Jaime  is currently offline Jess_Jaime
Go to all my models
Hey Giorgi!

Love your design! I would be curious what the Jesus would look like hollow, printed to look like the first sketch on your website. What if you used a black material and tried to make him a three-dimensional line sketch? Just an idea Grin Great work, regardless.

Cheers!
Jess

Previous Topic:first upload? makeable?
Next Topic:Some Aztec Fashion

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.