Home » Community » It arrived! » Octopus ring in Premium Silver
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Octopus ring in Premium Silver [message #67115] Tue, 30 April 2013 03:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar MuseumofSmallThings  is currently offline MuseumofSmallThings
Go to my shop
I received one of my Octopus rings from Shapeways in Premium Silver and was pretty blown away by the hi polish they got on it. I took some photos and thought i would post them here.

index.php?t=getfile&id=31563&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=31564&private=0

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/most
Re: Octopus ring in Premium Silver [message #67152 is a reply to message #67115 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 14:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wedge  is currently offline wedge
Go to my shop
wow!
Looks like a Render image, so smooth. The new Premium Silver is fantastic.
Re: Octopus ring in Premium Silver [message #67180 is a reply to message #67115 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 19:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bluelinegecko  is currently offline bluelinegecko
Go to my shop
I questioned the value of premium silver over the standard silver glossy, but after seeing this model I'm sold on the value. Wow.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 April 2013 19:19 UTC]

Re: Octopus ring in Premium Silver [message #67399 is a reply to message #67115 ] Fri, 03 May 2013 14:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MichaelMueller  is currently offline MichaelMueller
Go to my shop
Awesome! I really love your designs!

Michael

Michael Mueller
www.pookas.de
Re: Octopus ring in Premium Silver [message #68673 is a reply to message #67115 ] Sat, 25 May 2013 16:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jewelry  Lab  is currently offline Jewelry Lab
Go to my shop
wow,very cool , at first I thought it was a render, I just ordered my new bat pendant in fine silver, hope it'll be the same quality

Walter White

Previous Topic:Jumble Rock by OSKAR
Next Topic:Koi Fish Tail Pendant in Polished Silver

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.