Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Gift for my wife, please help!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Gift for my wife, please help! [message #68594] Fri, 24 May 2013 04:36 UTC
avatar Tobias2189  is currently offline Tobias2189
Go to all my models
I'm looking for someone to help me, I want to make a small object Link for my wife's birthday on June 7th. Its from a game called Little Angry Pig, it is an android app found at amazon.com. We play the game a lot and I think it would be nice to give her one of these, sadly no one makes them. I have no ability to make something like this. When I think of the size of something like this, I see one of those old Pokemon toys that were sold everywhere back in the day, for around 5ish bucks. Link If anyone can help me with this I would be very thankful, time is limited, my wife's birthday is next month on the 7th. D: If you need more info I will gladly supply it, I am thinking of using colored sandstone, I've never had anything made before so I don't really know much about the options =\ But I was hoping her name could be across the back side ( Amber ).

Previous Topic:Looking for 3D modeler to replicate broken propellers for wooden C-130A display model.
Next Topic:Gift for my wife, help needed!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.