Home » Community » Introductions » hello everyone... can you help me crowdsource an idea I've had
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
hello everyone... can you help me crowdsource an idea I've had [message #68544] Thu, 23 May 2013 14:47 UTC
avatar Unique Plastique  is currently offline Unique Plastique
Go to my shop
Hello everyone!

I've been a member here a while, but I've been lurking Wink Anyway, I had an idea and I'm looking for people to help because it could be a big job.

Basically I'm going to 3D print a mini desktop letterpress, for ink printing typographic artwork and text. I've got an idea of how to build it, working on the model right now BUT making the type blocks is a big job. Lots of fonts, lots of sizes, two cases plus italics etc... it's big. I was wondering if anyone fancied getting involved with me on the project to create sets of type and print-block images so we can launch it as a collaborative piece of mechanical / print art?

If not, hello anyway, nice to meet you

A:)

Previous Topic:looking for the right CAD package
Next Topic:Hi all!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.