Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler needed for Award Design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler needed for Award Design [message #68224] Fri, 17 May 2013 12:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar abuehler  is currently offline abuehler
Go to all my models
Hello,

Our company is looking for a 3D Designer with any experience. We will be presenting an award in July with our top Client. It will be a simple award with 2 logos on a base. Our team would like to speak in more detail about this great opportunity!
Re: 3D Modeler needed for Award Design [message #68227 is a reply to message #68224 ] Fri, 17 May 2013 12:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar guidosalimbeni  is currently offline guidosalimbeni
Go to my shop
I'm very interested in this opportunity , please see our websites www.3dsmithery.com focusing on modeling or www.studiosalimbeni.com focusing on 3d animation for some examples of our work.

I'm happy to discuss with you what sounds to be a very exciting project. please email to me at guido.salimbeni@gmail.com

Kind regards

Guido Salimbeni

http://www.3dsmithery.com
Re: 3D Modeler needed for Award Design [message #68263 is a reply to message #68224 ] Fri, 17 May 2013 17:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
hello sir im ready for this work
wassymj89@gmail.com
Re: 3D Modeler needed for Award Design [message #68265 is a reply to message #68224 ] Fri, 17 May 2013 17:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar V1c3r0y  is currently offline V1c3r0y
Go to all my models
PM sent.
Re: 3D Modeler needed for Award Design [message #68266 is a reply to message #68224 ] Fri, 17 May 2013 17:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hello. We have done several awards and would love to get this done for you . Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with your idea and we will get you a quote.

We look forward to creating this for you

Josh
designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:Ironman minifigure Helmet and mask!!
Next Topic:Looking for an experienced designer who can repair the attached STL file

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.