Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler needed for Award Design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler needed for Award Design [message #68224] Fri, 17 May 2013 12:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar abuehler  is currently offline abuehler
Go to all my models
Hello,

Our company is looking for a 3D Designer with any experience. We will be presenting an award in July with our top Client. It will be a simple award with 2 logos on a base. Our team would like to speak in more detail about this great opportunity!
Re: 3D Modeler needed for Award Design [message #68227 is a reply to message #68224 ] Fri, 17 May 2013 12:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar guidosalimbeni  is currently offline guidosalimbeni
Go to my shop
I'm very interested in this opportunity , please see our websites www.3dsmithery.com focusing on modeling or www.studiosalimbeni.com focusing on 3d animation for some examples of our work.

I'm happy to discuss with you what sounds to be a very exciting project. please email to me at guido.salimbeni@gmail.com

Kind regards

Guido Salimbeni

http://www.3dsmithery.com
Re: 3D Modeler needed for Award Design [message #68263 is a reply to message #68224 ] Fri, 17 May 2013 17:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
hello sir im ready for this work
wassymj89@gmail.com
Re: 3D Modeler needed for Award Design [message #68265 is a reply to message #68224 ] Fri, 17 May 2013 17:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar V1c3r0y  is currently offline V1c3r0y
Go to all my models
PM sent.
Re: 3D Modeler needed for Award Design [message #68266 is a reply to message #68224 ] Fri, 17 May 2013 17:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hello. We have done several awards and would love to get this done for you . Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with your idea and we will get you a quote.

We look forward to creating this for you

Josh
designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:Ironman minifigure Helmet and mask!!
Next Topic:Looking for an experienced designer who can repair the attached STL file