Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Accushape3d for hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Accushape3d for hire [message #68148] Thu, 16 May 2013 12:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar accushape3d  is currently offline accushape3d
Go to my shop
Hello all,
I've never really posted in this section of the forum until now.
I have 15 years of experience in mechanical design and 13 years experience using Solidworks. I have a degree in Machine Technology and have experience working with machine tools and CNC programming.
I have over 3 years experience operating and maintaining an Objet 3D printer so I know the ins and outs of design for additive manufacturing as well as machine design.
If you have any prototyping needs please take a look at my website for more information! <a href="http://www.accushape3d.com" target="_blank"></a>
Thanks,
Scott

[Updated on: Thu, 16 May 2013 12:42 UTC]

www.accushape3d.com 15 years of proven experience in Solidworks and Mechanical Design.
Re: Accushape3d for hire [message #68525 is a reply to message #68148 ] Thu, 23 May 2013 06:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar PierceWorks3D  is currently offline PierceWorks3D
Go to my shop
Hello my name is Chris,

My wife and I run a shop through Shapeways. I was looking into outsourcing and idea that we have for a piece of jewelry. We are specifically looking for someone who has more experience with mechanical design. The design is fairly simple in concept, it just includes some machanized parts that we want to work properly. We would feel more comfortable with someone with more experience with that. Does this sound like something you'd be available to take on? What is your going rate, turn around time?

Thank you
Chris

Previous Topic:only USD 20+, create 3d model for you.
Next Topic:Only US$20