Home » Support » 3D Printing » Product made by 2 different component
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Product made by 2 different component [message #68047] Wed, 15 May 2013 12:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar thingsoul  is currently offline thingsoul
Go to my shop
Hi to all.
I need to understand if it is possible to produce and sell in shapeways a single product (as a Whole) even if it is made by 2 different pieces (3D printed in 2 different material).
In details: I have designed a lamp. It is made by the lamp base (3d printed in ceramics) and the lamp shade (3d printed in White strong and flexible).
I want to sell the lamp as a Whole made by the 2 components.
Is it possible to agree with shapeways on this?

Thanks a lot

Ubaldo
Re: Product made by 2 different component [message #68055 is a reply to message #68047 ] Wed, 15 May 2013 13:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Well you can use labs to do something like that http://www.shapeways.com/labs

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Product made by 2 different component [message #68069 is a reply to message #68055 ] Wed, 15 May 2013 14:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
What do you mean? I have already designed the lamp....I just need to understand if shapeways can manage it as one single product (one gallery, one price, one buy order, one delivery process, one payment).

Re: Product made by 2 different component [message #68070 is a reply to message #68047 ] Wed, 15 May 2013 15:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Not the way you want to do it. You can follow that link, put in the link to the 2 separate items, and it will create a code. You put that code in the description of your item, and it will create a link that a shopper can click to add both items to the cart.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Product made by 2 different component [message #68072 is a reply to message #68070 ] Wed, 15 May 2013 15:14 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Jesus, sometimes I am too stupid. Embarassed
Michael, you save my life: thanks a lot.

May I add you as friend.?

Thanks a lot.

Ubaldo

Previous Topic:Laser scanning
Next Topic:Stainless Steel Print Strength