Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » URGENT: Looking for BLENDER user for fixing 3d model color, won't take more than 1 hour
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
URGENT: Looking for BLENDER user for fixing 3d model color, won't take more than 1 hour [message #67609] Wed, 08 May 2013 01:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar naeembangali  is currently offline naeembangali
Go to all my models
I had a designer create 13 models in this style.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1079966/3-girls.html?li=my-mo dels&key=a5d58b14f86b751c9289cd1e0eccdf94

He created the first 3 in January and the next 10 this week. Unfortunately, he erroneously put the wrong color in the new 10 designs.

It's probably 2 minutes to fix this problem if you know how to use BLENDER. I don't, and he is unavailable for next 5 days.

I need to quickly fix this, and can send you the zipped files. Please message me asap. many thanks!

[Updated on: Wed, 08 May 2013 04:56 UTC]

Re: URGENT: Looking for BLENDER user for fixing 3d model color, won't take more than 1 hour [message #67679 is a reply to message #67609 ] Thu, 09 May 2013 05:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Blendit  is currently offline Blendit
Go to all my models
Hey there. Not entirely sure what that is suppose to be a model of but can fix your colors/ textures for you. Just send the .blend files me way and exact what colors you want for each. Smile
Re: URGENT: Looking for BLENDER user for fixing 3d model color, won't take more than 1 hour [message #67680 is a reply to message #67679 ] Thu, 09 May 2013 05:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar naeembangali  is currently offline naeembangali
Go to all my models
Hi, thanks for the note. I got a reply from a Slovakian designer and he fixed it already. Many thanks!

Previous Topic:Making plastic replacement parts
Next Topic:UK based 3d modeller needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.