Home »  » Introductions » Hi from Brisbane, Australia
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi from Brisbane, Australia [message #6314] Sun, 06 September 2009 10:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Galbot  is currently offline Galbot
Go to my shop
Hey, I'm Rosie from Australia. I am astounded by the amazing talent on this site. My dream for years was to have my own toy line and may have a shot at that next year. Recently, I started using molds and liquid plastics and have made hard plastic, custom base-stands for action figures but I have no idea how to use 3d programs to make my own original toys. I have ideas I'd like to bring to reality through Shapeways so if artists can PM I can pay through PAYPAL.

I can also make a mold for your toys if your interested in experimenting in colours not available on Shapeways or using materials not available here. Now I've found Shapeways I'd probably move away from the molding process because it is time consuming and messy.

Really happy to meet you all.
Rosie.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 September 2009 10:25 UTC]

Re: Hi from Brisbane, Australia [message #6757 is a reply to message #6314 ] Tue, 22 September 2009 13:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar madox  is currently offline madox
Go to my shop
Greetings fellow Australian Smile

Have you looked at cheap 3D scanners to scan in your sculpted creations?

Previous Topic:Hi From Chris 3d
Next Topic:Howdy from South Carolina

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.