Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Making plastic replacement parts
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Making plastic replacement parts [message #67365] Thu, 02 May 2013 21:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar Knealeski  is currently offline Knealeski
Go to all my models
I'm looking for someone to produce replacements for worn and broken plastic parts used on knitting machines. I can provide example parts or photos. I'm in the Denver area. The OEM manufacturer is no longer producing and has destroyed the equipment needed to make the parts.
Re: Making plastic replacement parts [message #67367 is a reply to message #67365 ] Thu, 02 May 2013 22:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private Message Sent
Re: Making plastic replacement parts [message #67374 is a reply to message #67365 ] Fri, 03 May 2013 03:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi there!

Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with your design and or ideas and we will get you a quote.
We look forward to hearing from you.

[Updated on: Fri, 03 May 2013 03:22 UTC]

Re: Making plastic replacement parts [message #67661 is a reply to message #67374 ] Wed, 08 May 2013 20:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Knealeski  is currently offline Knealeski
Go to all my models
Thanks to all who replied here and in PMs. I've been away a few days. Anyway, I guess I misspoke in my original posting. I'm more interested in someone who does the whole shebang. The computer stuff AND the printing of final product. I don't want to spend a bunch on the software work and find out the printing is prohibitive.

Previous Topic:Need help fixing current model!!
Next Topic:URGENT: Looking for BLENDER user for fixing 3d model color, won't take more than 1 hour

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.