Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler with Jewellery Experience needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler with Jewellery Experience needed [message #67368] Fri, 03 May 2013 00:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar Skripo  is currently offline Skripo
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=31750&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=31750&private=0Hello,

I am looking for someone to build a custom pendent model for my wife. The model will be made from the existing design.

I would like the identical piece in silver but have the lower tail (part that comes around the bottom of the heart) continue and expand into an actual key blade. The key blade will need to fit an actual master mini brass padlock. I will provide a scan of the key for incorporation into the model.

I know it's a small job but if you have time, i'm buying.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Fri, 03 May 2013 14:12 UTC]

Re: Modeler with Jewellery Experience needed [message #67373 is a reply to message #67368 ] Fri, 03 May 2013 03:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi there!

Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with your design and or ideas and we will get you a quote. We have done many pendants in gold, silver and titanium.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Previous Topic:Artist Needed to Model a Variety of Kitchen Tools
Next Topic:I need a 3 D modeler to create a miniature replica of a yacht

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.