Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need A Jeweler For Custom Work
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need A Jeweler For Custom Work [message #67093] Mon, 29 April 2013 21:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar oknight  is currently offline oknight
Go to all my models
Help!

I am looking for someone to replicate the attached pin, or to create a close facsimile thereof. I am open to design suggestions; one of my ideas is to add three "X"s onto the pedestal of the dragon under the "IFGS"; perhaps as "xXx" or as three "X's of the same size with the center one raised at half the height of the other two "X"s. The pin is about 3 inches in height.

We need 10 of these items. They are Service Awards pins for the 30th anniversary of the IFGS (www.ifgs.org).

If you are willing and able to do this, I'd like a price quote and delivery schedule, please! We'd like the material to be either silver, brass, bronze, or copper - in a non-tarnish formulation if this is possible. If you can create this in multiple materials I would very much appreciate a quote for the pins in each material.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,

Olan Knight
IFGS Society Board Member
Service Award Task Force Chair
972-979-8753
olknight@yahoo.com

• Attachment: 20thAward.jpg
    (Size: 214.68KB, Downloaded 78 time(s))

Re: Need A Jeweler For Custom Work [message #67128 is a reply to message #67093 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 11:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Try posting in the '3d Modeller Needed' thread.
Re: Need A Jeweler For Custom Work [message #67149 is a reply to message #67093 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 13:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
No need, I'll move it there.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Need A Jeweler For Custom Work [message #67707 is a reply to message #67149 ] Thu, 09 May 2013 16:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar oknight  is currently offline oknight
Go to all my models
Anyone? Anyone at all? I've heard nothing ...

Previous Topic:Need 3D Model From Ship Concept Art for Tabletop Prototype
Next Topic:architectural modular needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.