I ordered the thorn dice with decader in black as a present for a friend. I was a bit disappointed at how hard it was to read the numbers on the dice, so I bought some orange acrylic paint and applied that to the numbers. I've touched it up a bit since I took this photo, but I was very pleased with the result:
The 7 on the 8-sided die seems to have an error, or maybe it was just awkwardly modeled, but other than that I'm looking forward to giving this gift.
Edit: In retrospect... I'm not sure if this was the best sub-forum for this post. If a mod thinks this would be better suited elsewhere, please feel free to move it. Thanks and sorry for any trouble!