Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3-D models
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3-D models [message #66940] Sat, 27 April 2013 01:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar RHFuller  is currently offline RHFuller
Go to all my models
I need to find a source for 3-D printing to reproduce 100 small models (about 8" high) for one of our client's products. However, because of a very low level of intelligence (in other words, I am not a smart person), I need to discuss this project with a human person vs back and forth emails for days and weeks.

If you are a human person, if you are capable of providing these models, or if you know of a human source who can provide these models, I would very much like to hear from you.

Thank you very much.

Robert H Fuller Advertising Inc.

Bob Fuller

rhfadv@gmail.com

910-363-4282
Re: 3-D models [message #66945 is a reply to message #66940 ] Sat, 27 April 2013 07:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi Bob,

I've moved your request to our '3D Modeler Needer' forum - you should be able to find people here who can help you out.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: 3-D models [message #66952 is a reply to message #66940 ] Sat, 27 April 2013 14:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private Message Sent
Re: 3-D models [message #66975 is a reply to message #66940 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 05:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Private message sent.

-Josh
designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:Need simple (I think) 3D model created from 2D cross-sections
Next Topic:Need someone to make a Tenma Ranger SH Figuarts plus accessories for it.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.