Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Affordable Expert Modeler Who Is Proficient In Shapeways Design Requirements
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon14.gif  Affordable Expert Modeler Who Is Proficient In Shapeways Design Requirements [message #66594] Sun, 21 April 2013 21:28 UTC Go to next message
avatar davidisthex  is currently offline davidisthex
Go to my shop
If anyone is looking for a great affordable 3D modeler, contact Paul at paul@stop4stuff.com

I recently had him create a 3D Model Design, and he does incredible work. He knows the In's and out's of Shapeways design requirements, and walked me all the way through the process as well as adjusted my final model in order to be printed by Shapeways.
Paul offers exceptional skill and knowledge in Shapeways as well as CAD design, I started with a semi finished designed and he adjusted all the measurements and details in order to be able to print from Shapeways as well as be proportional to the rest of the model.

I decided to write this forum post in response to his excellent work. Communication is great and he lets you know exactly what will and won't work. And he will try his best to make your model perfect.

So if you want an affordable 3D modeler who will not let you down contact Paul at paul@stop4stuff.com
Re: Affordable Expert Modeler Who Is Proficient In Shapeways Design Requirements [message #66930 is a reply to message #66594 ] Fri, 26 April 2013 20:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ShishiRanger  is currently offline ShishiRanger
Go to all my models
I just emailed him a project I needed him to do for me Smile. Thanks for the email link by the way Smile.
Re: Affordable Expert Modeler Who Is Proficient In Shapeways Design Requirements [message #67653 is a reply to message #66930 ] Wed, 08 May 2013 18:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 1sickbastard  is currently offline 1sickbastard
Go to my shop
ShishiRanger wrote on Fri, 26 April 2013 20:37

I just emailed him a project I needed him to do for me Smile. Thanks for the email link by the way Smile.

Hi, How is the project going with the modeler? Would you recommend him?
Re: Affordable Expert Modeler Who Is Proficient In Shapeways Design Requirements [message #71640 is a reply to message #67653 ] Tue, 16 July 2013 01:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar cinhan25  is currently offline cinhan25
Go to all my models
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 29 July 2013 03:35 UTC]

Previous Topic:Cheap 3d modeler Available for work Again
Next Topic:Blender artist specializing in character modeling.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.