Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Discount Vouchers for use on Markup Price
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Discount Vouchers for use on Markup Price [message #6682] Sat, 19 September 2009 22:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar B1lancer  is currently offline B1lancer
Go to my shop
I have a couple of customers I want to cut the prices of my models for, is there/could there be some sort of voucher code that we could issue to our customers that reduce or remove the markup?

Regards, Jack
Re: Discount Vouchers for use on Markup Price [message #6732 is a reply to message #6682 ] Mon, 21 September 2009 13:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I was thinking the same last week Shocked

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Discount Vouchers for use on Markup Price [message #6748 is a reply to message #6682 ] Tue, 22 September 2009 08:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ushanka  is currently offline Ushanka
Go to my shop
I think this would be great! It would make it easier for me if I order my own models.
Re: Discount Vouchers for use on Markup Price [message #6816 is a reply to message #6748 ] Fri, 25 September 2009 14:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar D_man  is currently offline D_man
Go to my shop
Hi,

I'd be interested too.

j.
Re: Discount Vouchers for use on Markup Price [message #6875 is a reply to message #6682 ] Mon, 28 September 2009 15:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar randomblink  is currently offline randomblink
Go to my shop
It would have to be something whereby we, the user create the code and set it to 'voucher' or 'coupon' code'. ( voucher being a one-use item and coupon being something we could put in an advertisement on our websites / advertising venues )

Otherwise a decent hacker ( or a script-kiddie ) with a listener bot set to shapeways could get the code and use it themselves... just sayin.

( also, sidenote: if we could key the vouchers / coupons to a particular item that would be freaking sweet... particular item vs. our whole shop )

Welcome to Costco, I love you.
icon14.gif  Re: Discount Vouchers for use on Markup Price [message #63829 is a reply to message #6875 ] Mon, 11 March 2013 20:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar FabMeJewelry  is currently offline FabMeJewelry
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Thinking the same here !

Recently Facebook added the option to offer discounts, i was checking it out and realized this would be a lot easier if i could create my own coupon code for the shop.
index.php?t=getfile&id=28861&private=0

Is this a case that's on the priority list @Shapeways ?

• Attachment: Offer.jpg
    (Size: 15.46KB, Downloaded 155 time(s))

Wesley Günter - FabMeJewelry.com - Set a course, for the future !
Re: Discount Vouchers for use on Markup Price [message #64382 is a reply to message #63829 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 21:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
That's a great suggestion, thanks! I'll forward it to our product team.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Discount Vouchers for use on Markup Price [message #65419 is a reply to message #64382 ] Wed, 03 April 2013 15:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar FabMeJewelry  is currently offline FabMeJewelry
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
If the shapeways shop could be integrated with a FB Page in a similar but better way than this : Facebook Shop

Would definitely be a +

Wesley Günter - FabMeJewelry.com - Set a course, for the future !

Previous Topic:Pricing change
Next Topic:look for 3D printing

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.