Home » Community » General Discussion » How do I get different models?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How do I get different models? [message #66805] Wed, 24 April 2013 14:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar kriegspieler  is currently offline kriegspieler
Go to all my models
I don't know where to look for this, so I'm just posting it here.

I just purchased some 1/700 Savioa Marchetti SM.79 models. They are really neat. The problem is I'd really like to get the 1/600 scale models. I've found out I cannot return them for replacement.

Is anyone out there interested in purchasing these? I'd like to not loose too much money, but I'll pay for the shipping if someone will give me the purchase price. Anyone interested, drop me a line. Thanks.
Re: How do I get different models? [message #66806 is a reply to message #66805 ] Wed, 24 April 2013 14:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Might help to share some images. You could request the alternate scales from the designer.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: How do I get different models? [message #66816 is a reply to message #66806 ] Wed, 24 April 2013 18:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Excellent idea. Thanks.
Re: How do I get different models? [message #67177 is a reply to message #66816 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 19:04 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
I got no answer from the artist. I'm trying a different thread. And if that doesn't work, eBay it is.

Previous Topic:3D printing companies
Next Topic:Licensing deal

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.