Home » Community » Work in progress » Multiple jobs in one .dae file?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Multiple jobs in one .dae file? [message #66350] Thu, 18 April 2013 15:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar mphatak  is currently offline mphatak
Go to all my models
I have 2 separate items in one .DAE file but the view only shows the enclosure (not the faceplate).

Will Shapeways generate 2 separate items? Or do I need to package them up into 2 separate files?

Pls see attached..

Re: Multiple jobs in one .dae file? [message #66354 is a reply to message #66350 ] Thu, 18 April 2013 16:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
For each item you want printed you need to upload one file...

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Multiple jobs in one .dae file? [message #66618 is a reply to message #66354 ] Mon, 22 April 2013 10:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wedge  is currently offline wedge
Go to my shop
depands on the Mertial you want to Print.
In some Matrials you can use multiple Items. A Problem is, when a Part is to smal then it is removed by the automatic check. So it is better to Spru the Items together.

[Updated on: Tue, 23 April 2013 09:08 UTC]

Re: Multiple jobs in one .dae file? [message #66624 is a reply to message #66350 ] Mon, 22 April 2013 14:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
That's true. I should have qualified my message. I guess I was trying to picture the problem he was having.

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:I'm guessing this will soon be the first 3D printed Head piece ?
Next Topic:Cubes