Home » Support » 3D Applications » Where to start?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Where to start? [message #66437] Fri, 19 April 2013 15:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar Spartankun  is currently offline Spartankun
Go to all my models
I've never used any sort of 3d program except blender (just pressing random buttons with no real purpose), and don't really know how to do any of this. I'd like to print models for personal use (1/58, 1/100, and 1/10000(Starships)), what program would be best to do it? For making both ships, tanks, and infantry models?
Re: Where to start? [message #66438 is a reply to message #66437 ] Fri, 19 April 2013 15:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Have a look at Sketchup or 123D. Both are free and relatively easy to use and learn.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Where to start? [message #66439 is a reply to message #66438 ] Fri, 19 April 2013 15:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Spartankun  is currently offline Spartankun
Go to all my models
Woah that was fast. Thanks a lot I'll take a look for sure.

Previous Topic:Can anyone help me with a 3DS Max model?
Next Topic:New to this. best software to design something according to specific dimensions?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.