Home » Community » General Discussion » My order is done. Psyche!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
My order is done. Psyche! [message #66269] Wed, 17 April 2013 16:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar GarySG  is currently offline GarySG
Go to my shop
Perhaps it's due to my excitement, but a few times a day I check the statuses on my orders that I have in production. On my current order, for several days it read all of the items as being completed, so I was curious to why it had not shipped. So come four days later, one of the items magically pops back into production, a plastic part. I'm just curious if anyone else has had false joy at their orders being completed, and then.. not so much Very Happy
I really wonder what could caused that though. It doesn't have any borderline wall thicknesses or anything like that. Anyway, just thought I'd share and inquire, haha.

"Hm, I'm so hungry I could eat an entire cow. Gerard, fire up the printer!"
Re: My order is done. Psyche! [message #66274 is a reply to message #66269 ] Wed, 17 April 2013 16:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
To find out exactly what happened, contact service. By the looks of it, I'd say something happened either in production or cleaning.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: My order is done. Psyche! [message #66279 is a reply to message #66274 ] Wed, 17 April 2013 17:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GarySG  is currently offline GarySG
Go to my shop
I contacted customer service, they simply stated that one of the parts was still in production. Very odd though, perhaps it was just a glitch on the site.

"Hm, I'm so hungry I could eat an entire cow. Gerard, fire up the printer!"
Re: My order is done. Psyche! [message #66326 is a reply to message #66279 ] Thu, 18 April 2013 09:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten is currently online MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Checked your order and indeed spotted that one of the models had to be reprinted.
This model is currently in the post processing process (cleaning, polishing etc) and we will make sure it will still be shipped on time!

My apologies for the confusion

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Figure/Action figure stands
Next Topic:Have you got experience in additive manufacture and the domestic market? Paid questionnaire below..

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.