Home » Community » General Discussion » Forum policy
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Forum policy [message #66229] Wed, 17 April 2013 00:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar Anasrafiq  is currently offline Anasrafiq
Go to my shop
Hello
I think the title say it all
i'm wondering if i can post or talk about a desing that i have in my online shope here and i printed it outside of shapeways.

Thank you

www.anasrafiq.com http://3dprintedfashion.blogspot.com/
Re: Forum policy [message #66237 is a reply to message #66229 ] Wed, 17 April 2013 02:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
You mean topic description, which isn't shown while reading the posts. The title just says half of the thing. ^_^

Maybe as demo of what can be done with the machines so SW raises the bar. Or to request new materials.
Re: Forum policy [message #66242 is a reply to message #66229 ] Wed, 17 April 2013 07:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Are you printing the model at Shapeways as well? Our shop pages really aren't meant to sell products that cannot be made here.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Forum policy [message #66283 is a reply to message #66229 ] Wed, 17 April 2013 18:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
@stannum :Ayay I missed that ,i didnt pay attention cause i was multitasking the moment when i was posting here haha ,thank for your note and answer Smile

@Bartv : yes i'm planning to print my design in shapeways but the one i'm talking about is already printed and i'm not planning to post it as a design
preview in my shop here, i was just an idea of discussin and having opinions about it from the community here.

Re: Forum policy [message #66285 is a reply to message #66229 ] Wed, 17 April 2013 19:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
As a general rule, we don't like the promotion of competitors. There are situations where it is acceptable to post images of competitor prints, such as a material request. No need to share where you got it from (that would be a no no), those of us in the know will be able to figure it out Wink

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Forum policy [message #66309 is a reply to message #66229 ] Thu, 18 April 2013 00:39 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Understood Smile

Previous Topic:Polyamide Anti-Static
Next Topic:Figure/Action figure stands

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.