Home » Support » Buying » Why different invoice for UPS and customer?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Why different invoice for UPS and customer? [message #65817] Tue, 09 April 2013 14:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar Morphin  is currently offline Morphin
Go to my shop
I'm really not happy

The invoice for UPS and my invoice are different.
On my invoice it is 35.26 EURO and 7.24 EURO shipping.
The inoivce that UPS has from shapeways it is only $35.26 and no shipping cost. It is even no incoterm or delivery Option specified.

Because of that UPS Charge hypotetical CHF 52 Shipping costs and charges me CHF 26.90 for TOLL and fees.

Actually packages with value below CHF 62 (value of product including shipping) has no fee and tolls in switzerland.

Does shapeways cheat? Because of this wrong declaration i have to pay CHF 26.90 to UPS

So i have two possibilities

a) demand a refund from shapeways
b) give the goverment a hint about this miss-behavior
Re: Why different invoice for UPS and customer? [message #65818 is a reply to message #65817 ] Tue, 09 April 2013 14:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Have you contacted service about your issue? They are the best people to ask.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Why different invoice for UPS and customer? [message #65821 is a reply to message #65818 ] Tue, 09 April 2013 15:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Yes
Thank's. I'm waiting for a Response.

Andy
Re: Why different invoice for UPS and customer? [message #65831 is a reply to message #65817 ] Tue, 09 April 2013 16:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ok, give them a little time. They try to get back to you within 24 hours, but if it's something they have to research it could take a little longer.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Why different invoice for UPS and customer? [message #65878 is a reply to message #65817 ] Wed, 10 April 2013 11:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Andy,

I am very sorry to hear this has happened.
We have indeed received your email about this and you should have received a feedback about this from me.

Kindly,
Christel

Best, Christel Maurmair Customer Service Agent Shapeways
Re: Why different invoice for UPS and customer? [message #65879 is a reply to message #65878 ] Wed, 10 April 2013 11:11 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Thank's Christel

I will sent the documents to you later.

Andy

Previous Topic:Canadian C.O.D. Experiences
Next Topic:Suggestion for downloadable 3D models.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.