Home » Support » 3D Printing » The most popular product categories
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
The most popular product categories [message #65729] Mon, 08 April 2013 13:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar Const  is currently offline Const
Go to all my models
Hi colleagues!
Could you tell me please, what is the most popular categories of products made by 3d printing technology?
What products people print more often? Maybe it's fashion things or toys or something for home?

If you know about it, please help me go into the matter.
Thanks!
Re: The most popular product categories [message #65733 is a reply to message #65729 ] Mon, 08 April 2013 14:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Well you can watch the feed.
You can look at our featured picks
Or you can go category by category to see what's inside.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: The most popular product categories [message #65735 is a reply to message #65733 ] Mon, 08 April 2013 14:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thanks for quick response

If I right, feed is the place, where people add things, that they like (wish list)
featured — it's what people recently bought or what?
Re: The most popular product categories [message #65736 is a reply to message #65735 ] Mon, 08 April 2013 15:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
The feed shows likes, prints, purchases, all that good stuff.
The featured are ones that have good ratings.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: The most popular product categories [message #65737 is a reply to message #65736 ] Mon, 08 April 2013 15:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Maybe you have some stat data from different categories of products?
what bought mostly?
Re: The most popular product categories [message #69589 is a reply to message #65737 ] Tue, 11 June 2013 07:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I'm sorry but we can't give away this data. What do you need it for?

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: The most popular product categories [message #69591 is a reply to message #69589 ] Tue, 11 June 2013 08:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Only for statistic
I looking for a 3d printing market in Russia and collect a statistic
Re: The most popular product categories [message #69650 is a reply to message #69591 ] Wed, 12 June 2013 00:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
The stats Shapeways could provide about Russian market are easy to guess. http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=1729 9
Re: The most popular product categories [message #69658 is a reply to message #69650 ] Wed, 12 June 2013 08:24 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
thanks

Previous Topic:Is it magnetic?
Next Topic:Preview image not "smooth"

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.