Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed to create miniature figurines for a gift
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed to create miniature figurines for a gift [message #65509] Fri, 05 April 2013 01:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar Koga  is currently offline Koga
Go to all my models
Hi,
I'm looking to have two miniatures made of characters from a game, the first one is a little person and the second is more or less a ladybug. I should start by mentioning I am not sure what images you may need or what this process involves. I've provided some preliminary pictures and can provide as many additional pictures as needed and possibly 3D representations as well if I can figure out how to export them properly from the program I use. The pose in the picture below will most likely not be the pose I would like to use though. In terms of size I'm thinking about 5-6 inches tall for the little guy and about a third of his size for the ladybug. Detail is very important to me since I am planning this as a gift for someone, I'd like it to look as close to the picture as possible, especially the face.

My main questions are:

• Is this possible to make?
  • How much would something like this cost?
  • How long would you estimate this to take?
  • What material would be best?

As I said I have no experience with this process so my apologies if it's a bit vague. I can give any additional information required in plenty of detail so please advise regarding what I can provide that will help with the process and result in the best quality.

Thanks
David

Back
Left Side
Right Side
Front 2
Back 2
Left Side 2
Right Side 2
Front 3
Back 3
Left Side 3
Right Side 3
Ladybug

[Updated on: Fri, 05 April 2013 15:15 UTC]

Re: Modeler needed to create miniature figurines for a gift [message #65634 is a reply to message #65509 ] Sat, 06 April 2013 19:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 3dneksus  is currently offline 3dneksus
Go to my shop
hi
Have you found a modeler?
whats your budget for this project?

my portfolio
Re: Modeler needed to create miniature figurines for a gift [message #65635 is a reply to message #65634 ] Sat, 06 April 2013 20:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hi,
I've gotten a few responses but I'm unsure on what would be best suited for what I'm looking for so I'm still looking at different artists. My budget isn't huge, between $150-$200 but negotiable. I should also add I'm looking for painting as well as design/printing, which I forgot to mention in my original post.
Re: Modeler needed to create miniature figurines for a gift [message #65745 is a reply to message #65509 ] Mon, 08 April 2013 17:09 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
I am no longer looking for a modeler for this project. Thank you everyone who responded and took an interest. Good luck and thanks.

David

Previous Topic:Manipulate 3D scan into awesome
Next Topic:Metal Casting Company in need of a 3D Modeler

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.