Home »  » Post Production Techniques » Cleaning a Greasy Smudge off Black Strong and Flexible (Unpolished)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Cleaning a Greasy Smudge off Black Strong and Flexible (Unpolished) [message #65416] Wed, 03 April 2013 15:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar ameliapod  is currently offline ameliapod
Go to all my models
I got a large piece printed in Black Strong and Flexible. A friend of mine picked it with greasy fingers and left a noticable smudge on the surface. Is there any way to get rid of this smudge?? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!
Re: Cleaning a Greasy Smudge off Black Strong and Flexible (Unpolished) [message #65476 is a reply to message #65416 ] Thu, 04 April 2013 13:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
I would use dish soap, just like washing dishes. You can scrub it with a toothbrush in the soapy water, but do so very gently if it is a fragile model. Then, simply rinse and let it air dry.

Previous Topic:Help with Ball Joints for action figures
Next Topic: Possible to... with Stainless Steel

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.