Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Alucinor - Design, Engineering, 3D Printing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Alucinor - Design, Engineering, 3D Printing [message #65264] Mon, 01 April 2013 01:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar Alucinor  is currently offline Alucinor
Go to all my models
Hello Again!

This is Carlos with Alucinor. I haven't posted in a while, but here I am again. Anyway, Alucinor provides Design, Engineering, and 3D printing services for all of your ideas, inventions, prototyping needs. I'm a Mechanical Engineer with experience in fixture/part design, manufacturing, CAD, and 3D printing using both Shapeways as well as my Replicator 2 (from Makerbot.) Check out my website @ www.Alucinor.net, or my Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/alucinordesign

Have a model? I can print it. Need a model? I can make it. Need engineering drawings? I can create them.

Thanks!
Carlos
www.Alucinor.net

www.alucinor.net
Re: Alucinor - Design, Engineering, 3D Printing [message #65429 is a reply to message #65264 ] Wed, 03 April 2013 17:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar erikaelise  is currently offline erikaelise
Go to all my models
Hi,

I have a small piece i need turned into a 3d cad to make on shapeways. My husband and i own a metal casting company. We need to find a reliable 3d modeler who can create cads for us. We are located in Huntington Beach, CA.
I wanted to know your rate to do this monogram. We are hoping that if your rates are great, and the piece comes out well we can collaborate on more projects

i can send you the file. I drew it up on illustrator.

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Erika

• Attachment: Monogram.pdf
    (Size: 526.01KB, Downloaded 28 time(s))

Re: Alucinor - Design, Engineering, 3D Printing [message #65466 is a reply to message #65429 ] Thu, 04 April 2013 05:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Alucinor  is currently offline Alucinor
Go to all my models
Hello Erika!

I'm over in Trabuco Canyon (Lake Forest / Irvine area) so I'm not too far away. I took a quick look at your sketch and created a crude model for reference. I've attached a quote to provide a smooth, clean file for each version. I've got some other jobs going on right now, but I can get you the files by next weekend. Let me know what you think, or if you need something sooner.

I'd also like to know more about your casting business: What's it called?

Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon. Feel free to contact me any time.

Carlos Pinel
714-858-0669
www.Alucinor.net

• Attachment: EK040313.pdf
    (Size: 265.40KB, Downloaded 43 time(s))

www.alucinor.net

Previous Topic:Custom case for Nexus 7
Next Topic:3D Toy Design, Industrial and Commercial Product Design & Rendering

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.