Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Part for Senseo coffee maker
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Part for Senseo coffee maker [message #64715] Sat, 23 March 2013 17:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar baerfoot  is currently offline baerfoot
Go to all my models
My wife's favorite coffee machine is not working due to a plastic part being broken. Can't find the part anywhere. Is there someone out there that could print this part? I have all the pieces, so there is a model to work from.
Coffee in the morning, delicious, a happy spouse: priceless.
index.php?t=getfile&id=29569&private=0
Re: Part for Senseo coffee maker [message #65313 is a reply to message #64715 ] Mon, 01 April 2013 17:27 UTC Go to previous message
avatar LimeWire  is currently offline LimeWire
Go to all my models
Where are you From?

And Which Model do you have (look a the Down side of it, there is a Code like HD7810/60 for example), maybe i have some spareparts of this here (I'm working at Service for Consumer Products)

Best Regards

Chris

Previous Topic:Tux the penguin
Next Topic:Need designer to convert 2D drawings of military vehicles to 1/87 scale 3D prototypes for casting

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.