Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Tux the penguin
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Tux the penguin [message #65204] Sat, 30 March 2013 21:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar darryl  is currently offline darryl
Go to all my models
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Tux.png

Tux the penguin is the adorable mascot of the open source Linux operating system.

I recently purchased a new Golf TDI and want to replace the VW logo on the front grill with him

http://media.caranddriver.com/ez/images/buyers_guide/volkswagen/jetta/2006_volkswagen_jetta/2006_volkswagen_jetta_tdi_short_take_road_test/2006_volkswagen_jetta_tdi/2006_volkswagen_jetta_tdi_2006_volkswagen_jetta_tdi_grille_badge_image_001/351105-1-eng-US/2006_volkswagen_jetta_tdi_2006_volkswagen_jetta_tdi_grille_badge_image_0011_cd_gallery.jpg

There is good a 3d model of tux already is existance here:

What I'd like is someone to take tux make him a little flatter for the front of the car and put him on a round disc such as can be mounted in place of the VW grill logo. I don't think this would be a lot of work, and I'd do it myself except that I don't have the time to figure out how to use all the 3d modeling tools needed.

Can anybody help me with this, and let me know how much it would cost me.

Thanks.
Re: Tux the penguin [message #65213 is a reply to message #65204 ] Sat, 30 March 2013 23:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar greensky  is currently offline greensky
Go to my shop
PM sent.

[Updated on: Sat, 30 March 2013 23:48 UTC]

Re: Tux the penguin [message #65304 is a reply to message #65204 ] Mon, 01 April 2013 16:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi There,

We can make this for you.

Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:Need someone to convert pictures to a model
Next Topic:Part for Senseo coffee maker

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.